1. All the goods we offer are in stock.
2. The place of delivery of the goods is the delivery address given by the Buyer in its order.
3. Possibilities of Delivery of the Goods:
4. We make use of the services of the Czech Post in the delivery; we have very good experience with the Czech Post. We try to ship all our orders as soon as possible; on working days, we ship the goods by 15:00 o’clock on the date of ordering the goods. If you select to pay in advance by a bank transfer to our account, we ship the goods on the working day following the date of crediting the amount to our account, at the latest.
5. Our goods are delivered all around the world; the price of transport is governed by the price list valid on the date of order:
The time of delivery is the next working day in 95 % cases. We are one of the few e-shops to offer delivery of the goods ordered by you for a subsidized unbeatable price.
The time of delivery is approximately 3 or more days in such cases, depending on the distance. Payment by cash on delivery is not possible in consignments sent to the Slovak Republic.
Other Member States of the European Union
The time of delivery is approximately 5 or more days in such cases, depending on the distance. Payment by cash on delivery is not possible in consignments sent to the other Member States of the European Union.
Other countries not mentioned above
The time of delivery is approximately 7 or more days in such cases, depending on the distance. Payment by cash on delivery is not possible.
6. Upon the delivery, the Buyer, in cooperation with the carrier, is obliged to check the condition of the consignment (number of parcels, damage to packaging) according to the attached delivery note. The Buyer is entitled to refuse to take receipt of a consignment which is not in accordance with the Contract of Sale due to the consignment being, for instance, incomplete or damaged. If the Buyer takes over such damaged consignment from the carrier, it is necessary to describe the damage in the carrier’s handover certificate.
7. An incomplete or damaged consignment must be reported immediately by email to email@example.com; a damage report must be written in cooperation with the carrier and sent by email or mail to the Contractor without any undue delay. A later claim concerning incompleteness or external damage to the consignment does not deprive the Buyer of its right to make a warranty claim with respect to the goods; however, such claim gives the Contractor an opportunity to prove that no violation of the Contract of Sale has occurred.