Withdrawal from the Contract of Sale
Unsuitable goods purchased through the Internet may be returned without giving the reason therefor at the Buyer’s expense within 14 days of their receipt.
What must be done?
- The information on your withdrawal from the Contract of Sale is to be sent to us by email or mail within a period of 14 days; you may use the following methods to notify us of your withdrawal: CONTRACT OF SALE WITHDRAWAL FORM.docx CONTRACT OF SALE WITHDRAWAL FORM.pdf
- Send undamaged goods back as soon as possible (within 14 days of your withdrawal from the Contract, at the latest) or hand them over in person at: Miloslav Kubín, Kunín 256, 742 53 Kunín, Czech Republic or Miloslav Kubín, Růžová 737/7, 74235 Odry, Czech Republic.
- Wrap the returned goods carefully to prevent damage to the goods during transport. Attach the product with a copy of the invoice, your request to withdraw from the Contract of Sale and the number of your bank account. The attached documents will facilitate the identification of the product and make the settlement of your requirement faster.
- Put the goods in the original condition, if possible; by doing so, you will avoid possible reductions in the returned amount by the expenses incurred to put the goods in the original condition.
- We recommend that you insure the consignment for the value of the returned goods. If you fail to insure the consignment and the consignment is subsequently damaged or lost during transport, it is you who is solely liable for the damage incurred.
- Don’t send the goods back by means of a cash on delivery consignment; the receipt of such a consignment will be refused.
The money for the goods will be sent by us to your bank account as soon as possible, within 14 days of your withdrawal from the Contract of Sale, at the latest; however, the money will not be sent earlier than on the date of delivery of the returned goods to us. In such a case, the costs of returning the goods will be borne by the Buyer.
Purchase of the goods within the scope of business or entrepreneurial activities (DNI) does not create the Buyer’s right to withdraw from the Contract of Sale within a period of 14 days.
The complete terms and conditions for withdrawal from the Contract of Sale may be found in Article 6 of the GENERAL COMMERCIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS.